An overview about SERVIR, that is a regional visualization and monitoring system that uses satellite imagery and other data sources for environmental and disaster management.
On February 27, 2010, an earthquake hit Chile. Here is an overwiew of the disaster.
- RECTAS Profile
- Capacity Building and Disaster Management
- RECTAS’ contributions
•Remotely sensed products(SST andSSH)
An overview of integrated European industrial Risk Reduction System, large demonstration in Hungary 2011.
• Earthquakes in Hungary
• Digital Image Processing of LANDSAT- and RapidEye-Data
• Weighted Overlay of Factors Influencing Surface-near Earthquake
• Emergency Preparedness
An overview of supporting of Remote Sensing for natural disaster Risk Maps in Leyte, Philippines
Introduction to ARTES (Advanced Research on Telecommunication Satellite Systems Programme)
• Telecom & Integrated Applications (IAP)
• IAP Support to Disaster Management
An overview of the situation of floods in West Africa (2010) and the rold of spatial-information management.
An overview of how T-Systems could be in support of disaster management.
© 2013 UNOOSA - All Rights Reserved