- Spatial Information Research Center of Fujian, Fuzhou University,China
- State Key Laboratory of Resources and Environmental Information System, the Chinese Academy of Science,China
- Commission on Modeling Geographical Systems, International Geographical Union
- Commission on Geographical Information Science, International Geographical Union
- Commission on Quantitative Geography, the Chinese Geographical Society
- Commission on Cartography and Geographical Information System, the Chinese Geographical Society
- Key laboratory of Spatial Data Mining & Information Sharing, Ministry of Education of China
- College of Mathematics and Computer Science, Fuzhou University,China
- College of Environment and Resources, Fuzhou University,China
Language of event:
BJ-IWGIS 2011 is the eighth forum of this successful series and will take place for the first time outside Beijing. Its main goal is to become a prestigious and high quality international conference that brings together researchers, scientists, engineers, and practitioners to share experiences and research results, and to exchange ideas about all aspects of geo-information science and technology.The workshop series have provided invaluable opportunities for scientists, GIS developers and users to share their new findings, ideas, and knowledge through presentations and discussions, and has become a considerably well known international forum in the field of geo-information science and technology in China.
Authors are invited to submit unpublished papers, which are not under review in any other conferences or journals at the time of submission, on the topics (but not limit to) described under the Theme & Topics. Accepted papers will be presented at the conference and archived in both IEEE eXplore and Library of Congress and will be indexed by EI Compendex database. Selected papers will be published in special issues of SCI indexed journals. As part of the main technical program, the conference will host invited sessions on new research directions and cutting-edge topics.