Centre for Space Science and Technology
Education in Asia and the Pacific (CSSTEAP)
Affiliated to the United Nations
Training Target Audience:
Language of event:
The Objective of this training event is
- To create awareness of existing and upcoming satellite positioning technology
- To provide some expertise for researchers and professionals in the utilization of the latest positioning technology
- To give an update about ongoing activities related to the use of GNSS techonology
- To fill the gap between the latest satellite positioning technology and application groups and
- To maximise the benefits of the use and application of GNSS to support sustainable development.
The prospective participants should be from the Asia-Pacific region, and should be Post Graduates in Science or Graduates in Engineering in a relevant discipline with about 5 years experience in using space technology applications.