Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences and Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor Bahru
Language of event:
An interdisciplinary, international forum for sharing knowledge about the application of Geoinformatics with focus on developing countries.
- Twofold and participative: Professional multifaceted training about current topics in the fields of Geoinformatics, Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing.
- Keynotes and Workshops
-Internet based applications and open source solutions
- Advances in GIS Science
- Environmental Issues and Sustainable Development
- Earth Observation Systems Information
- Extraction and Photogrammetry
- Natural Resources Management and Monitoring-Disaster and Risk Management
-Geoinformatics and Health
-Urban and Regional Planning
-GIS in Education
- Alumni Session: Experiences and Business Development
AGSE 2012 will take place July 16 - 20, 2012, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor Bahru, Malaysia.