Fifth International Summer School and Conference Applied Geoinformatics for Society and Environment (AGSE 2012)
An interdisciplinary, international forum for sharing knowledge about the application of Geoinformatics with focus on developing countries.
- Twofold and participative: Professional multifaceted training about current topics in the fields of Geoinformatics, Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing.
- Keynotes and Workshops
-Internet based applications and open source solutions
- Advances in GIS Science
- Spatial Data Infrastructures and Land Management
- Environmental Issues and Sustainable Development
- Earth Observation Systems Information
- Extraction and Photogrammetry
- Natural Resources Management and Monitoring-Disaster and Risk Management
-Geoinformatics and Health
-Urban and Regional Planning
-GIS in Education
- Alumni Session: Experiences and Business Development
AGSE 2012 will take place July 16 - 20, 2012, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor Bahru, Malaysia.