2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Geospatial Technology and Applications
With the theme "'Actionable Knowledge for Sustainable Development", the conference will focus on an integrated approach to sustainability that can create tangible benefits economically socially and environmentally.
The forum will highlight the usage of geospatial technology in processes, organization and design, system regulation, and continuous learning approaches in complex organizational and multiorganizational systems that enabled simultaneous focus on and advancing of economic, social, and ecological outcomes.
· To create Geospatial knowledge and awareness for sustainable development;
· Strengthening Geospatial Community;
· Business Opportunities for Geospatial Industry;
· Exchange of skills and knowledge on new forms of applications;
· Facilitating interaction and informal exchange of information;
· Bring together the decision makers to discuss and deliberate the sustainable contribution of geospatial intelligence;
· Shall have regional outreach in terms of its participation and dimensions.
· Decision-makers, entrepreneurs in mapping, and geospatial fields;
· Top-level product and marketing managers;
· CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, product managers, and technologists;
· Business Strategists and Marketing professionals;
· Data Specialists, Government Officials, GIS Managers and Cartographers;
· Researchers and academics.