Space Application Matrix
Welcome to the Space Application Matrix. Follow the steps below to query available applications.
- Scope: You are currently viewing the selection options for Disasters. If you would like to view Human Aspects, click on the green circumference of the sphere.
- Disaster/Human Aspect type: Select your Disaster/Human Aspect type by clicking on it, for example Floods, Earthquake and so on.
- Space Technology: Identify the Space Technology you would like to query of the three listed: Satellite Communication (SATCOM), Satellite Navigation (SATNAV) or Earth Observation and Remote Sensing (EO/RS).
- Disaster Phase: Select your associated Disaster Phase (Response, Recovery, Mitigation or Preparedness) by hovering on the section of the ‘pie’ where the axes of your chosen options intersect, for example to select Earth Observation/Remote Sensing (EO/RS) and Mitigation, go to the third column and third row down.
- Space Products and Applications: On hover, you will see a preview of Space Applications available or click to go to the results popup page.
To exit the results page, press ‘Esc’, or choose the “X” at the top-right corner to close the popup.