Welcome to the Space Application Matrix. Follow the steps below to query available applications.
- Choose the viewing option: You are currently viewing the selection options for Disasters. If you would like to view the selection option for Human Aspects, click on this option on the green circle.
- Select the type of Disaster or Human Aspect, for example Floods or Earthquake by clicking on it on the inner blue circle. The wheel will turn accordingly.
- Identify the Space Technology: satellite Communication (SATCOM), Satellite Navigation (SATNAV) or Earth Observation and Remote Sensing (EO/RS).
- Identify the Disaster Management Cycle Phase: Response, Recovery, Mitigation or Preparedness.
- Space Products and Applications: Hover on the field where the axes of your Space Technology and Phase options intersect to see a preview of case studies to the right of the wheel. Click to go to the results page.
To exit the results page, press ‘Esc’, or choose the “X” at the top-right corner to close the popup.