African Association of Remote Sensing of the Environment (AARSE), Institut d’Enseignement Supérieur de Ruhengeri (Ines-Ruhengeri)
The primary aim of AARSE is to increase the awareness of African governments and their institutions, the private sector and the society at large, about the empowering and enhancing benefits of developing, applying and utilizing responsibly, the products and services of Earth Observation Systems and Geo-information Technology.
- Space technology in natural hazard and disaster management
- Integrated geospatial technologies in agriculture and food security
- Remote sensing Climate change adaptation and mitigation strategies
- Remote sensing for natural resource management
- Space and geospatial technologies for land administration and management
- Space technology for environmental monitoring and sustainability