EO4GEO aims to bridge the skills gap between the supply and demand of education and training in the space/geospatial sectors, fostering the uptake and integration of space/geospatial data and services in a broad range of application domains.
The event includes sessions on:
- Introduction to Copernicus and Services (with COVID-19 examples)
- The role of Earth Observation in emergency situations
- NO2 Air pollution monitoring
- Three case studies on how satellite data combined with other data is valued for agriculture, nature conservation and monitoring of forest for detection of fire and diseases
- The role of EO in emergency situations
- Maritime Spatial Planning.