The European Space Agency (ESA)
The European Space Agency (ESA) is organising a Φ-week event focusing on EO Open Science and FutureEO - to review the latest developments in Open Science trends.
The Φ-week will include a variety of events (e.g. inspiring talks, workshops, roundtables, startup pitch, hackathons) to connect multi-disciplinary communities - from EO researchers, data scientists, non-space corporates, tech leaders, entrepreneurs, up to startup and innovators - to explore together how EO Open Science and innovation can benefit from the latest digital technologies and help shape FutureEO missions and services.
The event will help you to:
- Gain insight into the latest trends in EO Open Science New Space, and the impact of new technologies such as AI and blockchain on space and FutureEO,
- Connect and Network with the new ecosystem of space including scientists, innovators, corporate leaders, startups and investors,
- Discover from keynote speakers about the latest trends in tech and space,
- Learn about a wide range of topics, ranging from Open EO Science to AI, blockchain, AR/VR, and their applications across industries,
- Innovate by bringing your idea to the discussion regarding the future evolution of EO.
- Explore the latest applications of transformative technologies affecting Science Innovation and FutureEO missions and services
- Connect with innovation ecosystems and emerging EO players, including for example data scientists, deep tech innovators, large ICT corporates and startups
- Gather and foster emerging EO Open Science communities
- Inspire early career scientists, entrepreneurs, citizens and dreamers by showcasing the scientific and business opportunities related to Open Science and FutureEO
- Partner with new players by fostering new collaboration across disciplines.
The conference is open to: - Scientists, educators, developers and students working in the fields covered by EO Science, - Representatives from National, European and International space and value adding industry interested in the new EO Science approach and activities. - EO start-up The working language of the conference is English. No participation fees will be charged. Participants are expected to finance their own travel and accommodation expenses.